We’re seeking an event technician to join our forthcoming live event “Early Stages”.
*** Please note that this production is not Jewish-themed. We’re looking for applicants from all backgrounds, cultures, and religions. We are only Jew-ISH, so don’t let that scare you! ***
The JEWish CABARET is a theatre group which aims to create innovative, socially aware, and entertaining music and theatre productions that challenge perceptions and stereotypes through humour and satire, while drawing from our Jewish and LGBTQ+ identity and culture.
We are looking for:
We are seeking a theatre/event technician to join the ‘Early Stages’ showing from 2nd of July 2023 at the Lion and Unicorn Theatre in London. The role will include running the get in/out, rigging and focusing lights, operating the show and helping with any other technical requirement.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Leading on get in of set, lights, AV and sound in the venue.
- Programming and operating the show plot in QLab.
- Rig and soundcheck sound equipment.
- Ability to fix, re-wire, change bulbs and fuses in equipment as required.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a small team, and communicate clearly
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent co-operation and collaboration skills – must be a team player and
able to work in close quarters with a small team
Set fee of £150
If you're interested in taking part, please email us to email@example.com:
A few words about yourself and your experience
A few words about the reason you are interested in the role
We look forward to hearing from you,
The JEWish CABARET team.